Monday, 24 April 2006 to Thursday, 27 April 2006. Workshops and the Doctoral Consortium will be the weekend before.
You must register in advance for courses, as you will be admitted only with a registration receipt. Each course is offered only once.
View the fee schedule here. There is a big discount for registering before the 27 February early registration deadline.
- Review the courses schedule. Pick courses you might like to attend. Write down the course numbers or keep the window open.
- Use the advance program to plan which courses and sessions you will be able to attend. If you aren't serious about a course, don't reserve a space.
Click here to register for the conference. You will need the following:
- the course number and day of any courses in which you are interested,
- your ACM member number, if you are a member (the number is on your CACM mailing label),
- if you are registering for a workshop, the name of that workshop and the code that lets you register for it, and
- any code you were given that entitles you to a registration discount or free registration. *
If you have any problems registering, you can get help at the following numbers:
If you prefer to fax us your registration, download a faxable form and fax it to 1-866-483-0164 (US) OR 1-303-530-2691 (Int'l)
Click here to reserve your hotel room.
Download the Visa Support Request Form if you need a Visa Support Letter to travel to Canada. Complete the form and fax it to 1-303-530-2691. Once we have received your form, we will issue you a Visa Support Letter.
Read the CHI blog. We'll have information about updates to the program, social events, how to get around in Montréal, etc. If you use a feed reader, add us to your list of feeds or find it at the CHI2006 website (in the left side navigation bar).
* If you were told you were eligible for a registration discount, but were not given a registration code, please contact the chair of the venue that should have provided you with that code.